I am moving premises – what do I need to do before I move out?

If you are moving premises, please let us know by filling in our moving form. You'll need to provide us with the exact date you moved, your forwarding address and provide a meter read. 

Once this has been done, we will then issue you a final invoice within 6 weeks to ensure you only get billed for what you use. Do not cancel your direct debit until you have paid your final bill. If your account is in credit, please contact us for a refund. If we don’t have actual readings we will estimate your final invoice based on your previous usage.

If you would like your new address to be supplied by Valda Energy, then joining again is easy. Call our friendly team on 0330 124 2023 or get a quote here. 

How do I find out who my new supplier is?

To find out who is supplying your business you can call the local distribution company for your area from the list below. For gas – please call the M Number Enquiry Helpline on 0870 608 1524.

Region & Distributor Phone

Eastern England EDF Energy 

0845 601 5467 

East and West Midlands Central Networks 

0845 603 0618 

London EDF Energy 

0845 600 0102 

North Wales, Merseyside, Cheshire Sp Power Systems and North Shropshire 

0845 270 9101 

North East England and CE Electric UK 

0845 601 3268 

North West United Utilities 

0870 751 0093 

North Scotland SSE Power Distribution 

0845 026 2554 

South Scotland SP Power Systems 

0845 270 9101 

South East England (Kent & EDF Energy parts of Sussex and Surrey) 

0845 601 5467 

Southern England SSE Power Distribution 

0845 026 2554 

South Wales Western Power Distribution 

0845 601 5972 

South West England Western Power Distribution 

0845 601 5972 

Other articles