Will my new property have power when I move in?

In most cases yes. Valda will continue to supply power to your new property, but you will be put on a deemed tariff unless you have arranged a new fixed term contract for your business.

If the premises was previously disconnected because the old tenant has outstanding debts, then you will need to contact us to arrange reconnection.

You can find out more about getting reconnected here.

Other articles