If you can’t log in to the Customer Portal or have forgotten your password, here is how to change your password and regain access to your account.
- Select “forgotten password” on the Customer Portal home page.
- Enter your email address that is linked to your contract.
- Select “Submit”.
- We will send a secure email with information on resetting your password.
This may take a couple of minutes to come through to you.
What if this doesn’t work?
There are a few things you can do if you have not received the email.
- The first thing is to check your junk folder.
- If you can’t find the email in your junk, the next step we suggest is to clear the cache on your web browser. *
- Once you’ve cleared your cache, follow the “forgotten password” process on the Customer Portal again. The email will then come through, allowing you to reset your password.
If this still has not worked, please call us on 0330 390 4510 and one of our team can help you get logged in.
*The cache stores files downloaded directly from the websites you visit. This can also create glitches if the version of the website stored on your computer and the version you are loading from the web is different.