If I move into a new premises, do I have to stay with the energy provider who are currently supplying that site?

In short, no. The energy provider will most likely put you onto a deemed rate tariff when you first move in, which are often more expensive. We recommend that you agree a fixed term contract as soon as you can to avoid being put onto this tariff. You can get a free quote for your new business premises from Valda before you move in.

Other articles