How do I make a complaint?

We’re sorry to hear that you have a complaint. We want to work with you to reach a solution that you’re happy with. If you have any issues or concerns, we want to hear about them so we can work towards resolving the problem quickly. 

 You can get in touch to make a complaint by:

  • Calling us on 0330 390 4510, 08:00-18:00, Monday to Friday.
  • Contacting us via email or webchat.
  • Writing to us at Valda, Unit 11 Talisman Business Centre, Talisman Road, Bicester, OX26 6HR.


We will do everything we can to offer a resolution within 5 working days.


If you feel that your complaint has not been resolved, you can contact Customer Relations who work directly with the Operations Director to review your concerns by: 

  • Calling us on 01869 717199, 08:00-18:00, Monday to Friday.
  • Emailing us at 
  • Writing to us at Valda Energy, Unit 11 Talisman Business Centre, Talisman Road, Bicester, OX26 6HR.


We will respond to your escalated complaint within 2 working days.


Get help with an energy problem

Contact Citizens Advice if you need help with an energy problem - for example with your bills or meters, or if you’re struggling to pay for the energy you use. They are the official source of free and independent energy advice and support.

Go to ​​ or call them on 0808 223 1133. Calls are free.


Not happy with our response?

If you are a micro business and feel that we have not resolved your complaint, the Ombudsman Service may be able to help. They are an independent service and completely free to use.  

You can get in touch with the Ombudsman Services if it has been 8 weeks since you first made the complaint to us or if you have received a ‘deadlock’ letter from us. This letter details our final decision in relation to your complaint. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman Service, you have 12 months from receiving the deadlock letter.  

The Ombudsman Services: Energy can be contacted by:

Other articles