We’re sorry to hear that you have a complaint. We want to work with you to reach a solution that you’re happy with. If you have any issues or concerns, we want to hear about them so we can work towards resolving the problem quickly.
You can get in touch to make a complaint by:
- Calling us on 0330 390 4510, 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Contacting us via email or webchat
- Writing to us at Valda Energy.com, Unit 11 Talisman Business Centre, Talisman Road, Bicester, OX26 6HR
We will do everything we can to offer a resolution within 5 working days.
If you feel that your complaint has not been resolved, you can contact Customer Relations who work directly with the Operations Director to review your concerns by:
- Calling us on 01869 717199, 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Emailing us at OpsDirector@valdaenergy.com
- Writing to us at Valda Energy, Unit 11 Talisman Business Centre, Talisman Road, Bicester, OX26 6HR
If you are a micro business and feel that we have not resolved your complaint, the Ombudsman Service may be able to help. They are an independent service and completely free to use.
You can get in touch with the Ombudsman Services if it has been 8 weeks since you first made the complaint to us or if you have received a ‘deadlock’ letter from us. This letter details our final decision in relation to your complaint. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman Service, you have 12 months from receiving the deadlock letter.
The Ombudsman Services: Energy can be contacted by:
Citizens Advice can provide independent info on energy switching. You can download the ’Know your rights in a changing energy market’ guide on the Citizens Advice website or you can call them on 03454 04 05 06.