Date: 20 March 2020
We are conscious that this is an anxious time for many business owners, particularly SMEs, so we encourage you to talk to our team if you have any concerns. Here are some points to consider:
- If you are self-isolating or feeling the impact of social distancing, your energy usage may vary so please provide us with meter reads when you are able, to help improve the accuracy of your bill
- We expect face to face interactions with our customers to reduce so non urgent engineer visits may be postponed
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty, we can help by discussing the options available
- If the property has domestic occupancy too, please let us know
- It is important that we maintain communication with you so please check our records are up to date
- If you would like free and independent debt advice about energy or other bills, contact Business Debtline free on 0800 197 6026 from Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm
- As an employer, you may find this Government information useful
UPDATE 24 March 2020: Please read our COVID-19 webpage, with all our latest advice to customers and news surrounding our response to Coronavirus.
If you wish to get in contact, please see our Contact Us webpage to see how.