- 100% of our colleagues surveyed agreed that the culture at Valda Energy made them feel welcome.
- 100% of our colleagues surveyed in the first month of joining agreed they would recommend Valda Energy as a great place to work.
- 100% of our colleagues surveyed agreed that they see themselves working at Valda Energy in two years’ time.
*Results based on those who joined between October 2022 – March 2023
Us and our culture.
Valda Energy is a fast-growing energy supplier, challenging the existing marketplace with a leading, tech-led and customer focused successful solution. We are passionate about innovation and challenging the status quo to deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. Driven by the desire to do right by all our stakeholders, we recognise that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and employee environment is always evolving, from the introduction of new benefits to leading structured training opportunities, and of course frequent social events! At Valda Energy you can be assured that you will be supported to be your best and be welcomed in to form part of our friendly team.
Our Customer Service department is the key contact area for our customers and their energy needs. You will need to have a strong customer focused background and lead the way in delivering outstanding customer service to our growing portfolio of business-to-business customers. Can handle complex calls, through influencing, assertive negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
How you will contribute
- Be an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader responsible for managing, motivating and developing a team of Customer Service Advisors.
- Be responsible for motivating your team to exceed daily, weekly, and monthly KPI’s.
- Champion first call resolution for our customers including the resolution of escalated complaints.
- Coach and develop your team to maximise their potential.
- Daily management of your team including schedule adherence, absence, managing individual and team performance.
- Performance and policy management.
- Developing your team, creating an engaging culture, and nurturing talent.
- Works as one team to drive and support the company culture.
- Meet key performance objectives, as set by management.
- Manage and support the staff to achieve their maximum potential and help Valda become the employer of choice.
- Support the business through operational effectiveness and delivery of KPIs, digital first.
- Deliver a service that is customer centric, striving to achieve required Trustpilot status.
- Good people management & reasoning skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task.
- Effective problem-solving skills and able to analyse data.
- Self-motivated, confident work ethic and good communication skills.
- A team player with a willingness to learn, train and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Right to work in the UK.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000