Working as part of an Internal Sales team, this is an exciting opportunity for a competitive and self- motivated individual who wants to join a vibrant, fun and energetic team. Successful candidates will be responsible for growing the company’s new business stream and ensuring that existing customers continue to enjoy a high level of service and competitive terms.
- Taking incoming customer calls and converting to sales
- Speaking with existing customers to either renew or agree new terms for ongoing contracts.
- Making outgoing customer calls on warm leads in order to sell products and services
- Answering questions about product specifications and pricing
- Accurately and efficiently entering customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
- Managing a list of potential leads and follow ups with customers by making subsequent sales pitches
- Maintaining a working knowledge of products and services sold
- Making cold calls to potential customers that have demonstrated an interest in the company
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets
- Establish new business contacts
- Maintain accurate records
A successful track record in telesales would be an advantage but drive and determination to succeed are a lot more important than any past experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: £18,000-£22,000 + commission + company package (OTE £35-£40k)