We are looking for a full or part time employee to cover maternity leave from approx. early December
You would be joining a fast-paced internal sales team calling customers prompting them to make their first payment and assisting them with any issues they might have transferring supply over to us.
You would be working alongside a supportive sales manager, with commission opportunities based on performance.
Main tasks, responsibilities and duties
- To engage with customers via the phone where the current supplier is preventing a customer being transferred to us.
- To identify why it has been blocked and support the customer with relevant information/documentation.
- To engage with customers on the phone who are yet to make their initial payment.
- Re-send the payment link & discuss alternative payment methods to ensure that we can receive payment to begin the contract process.
- Send registrations for appropriate start dates.
- Liaise with Sales Support regarding any issues.
- Work alongside our reporting to ensure that figures are accurate and up to date.
- Provide daily reporting statistics, and relevant findings to the Sales Manager & the Sales Director.
- Work with management to maintain best practices.
- Maintain knowledge of company process and policies.
- Support the company ‘one team’ culture.
You may be from time to time asked to help with other areas such as booking meter installs.
Qualifications and experience requirements
- No previous experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 10% annual performance related bonus
- Full training provided
- Monthly team-building events and activities
- On-site parking
- Pension contribution
Reports to: Sales Manager
Full time or part time
Preferred start date: ASAP