- 100% of our colleagues surveyed agreed that the culture at Valda Energy made them feel welcome.
- 100% of our colleagues surveyed in the first month of joining agreed they would recommend Valda Energy as a great place to work.
- 100% of our colleagues surveyed agreed that they see themselves working at Valda Energy in two years’ time.
*Results based on those who joined between October 2022 – March 2023
Us and our culture
Valda Energy is a fast-growing energy supplier, challenging the existing marketplace with a leading, tech-led, and customer-focused successful solution. We are passionate about innovation and challenging the status quo to deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. Driven by the desire to do right by all our stakeholders, we recognise that our people are our greatest asset. Our culture and employee environment are always evolving, from the introduction of new benefits to leading structured training opportunities, and of course frequent social events! At Valda Energy, you can be assured that you will be supported to be your best and be welcomed in to form part of our friendly team.
Our fantastic perks
- Company bonus scheme designed to celebrate dedication and recognise both personal and business performance.
- Generous 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to a maximum of 30 days with length of service reward.
- Enjoy a work-life balance with Monday to Friday working hours, spanning from 8 am to 6pm.
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality Health, where you not only receive comprehensive coverage for your health needs but also enjoy a range of exciting perks. Unlock discounts and special benefits on popular products like Apple Watches, elevate your fitness journey with discounted gym memberships, and treat yourself to a weekly free coffee, and so much more.
- Experience peace of mind with our Life Insurance policy, providing coverage at four times your salary.
- Recharge kitchen – Enjoy an array of complimentary snacks, drinks, and lunch options, all designed to keep you fuelled and energised throughout the day.
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme where we will match contributions up to 4%.
- Our in-house learning and development team is devoted to nurturing your talent, unlocking potential and propelling you towards being your best.
We are looking for a full-time employee to join a fast-paced Internal Sales Team in the role of a Pre-Live Team Administrator. The chosen candidate would be required to assist customers who have agreed a contract with Valda to ensure it goes live on the required start date. You will work alongside a supportive Sales Manager, with commission opportunities available based on performance.
How you will contribute
- To engage with customers via phone/text/email to understand why a customer may be having difficulties with their supply transferring to us.
- To identify why a supply has been blocked and to support the customer with the relevant information/documentation.
- You may be required to deal directly with the broker or the existing supplier depending on the situation.
- You will be required to upload customers Direct Debit details and collection card payments.
- Ensure that registrations meet the requirements of the contract.
- You will be required to meet and maintain KPI’s and targets.
- Work alongside our reporting team to ensure that figures are accurate and up to date.
- Provide daily reporting statistics, and relevant findings to the Sales Manager and the Business Development Director.
- Work with management to maintain best practices whilst maintaining knowledge of company process and policies.
- You may be required from time to time to help with other areas such as booking meter installs and answering sales calls, and sales admin duties.
- Good people management & reasoning skills
- Confident calling customers
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Effective problem-solving skills and able to analyse data.
- Self-motivated, confident work ethic and good communication skills
- A team player with a willingness to learn, train and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Reports to: Sales Manager
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 + Commission
- Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Hours: Full time