This is a fantastic time to join Valda Energy as we develop our people strategy. You will have the opportunity to be a key member of the senior management team, taking the lead on team matters, employee engagement, and talent development.
As the HR Manager you will have the responsibility for all HR and team-related matters. You will be integral to developing and enhancing Valda’s amazing culture, using your experience and know-how at such an exciting time in our story.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a CIPD qualified HR generalist looking to further their career.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives.
- Bridge management and employee relations.
- Manage the recruitment, selection process and onboarding process.
- Support current and future business needs by championing the development, engagement, and motivation of our staff.
- Develop and monitor overall HR systems, tactics, and procedures across the business.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Report, analyse and present HR related performance metrics.
- Ensure compliance throughout human resource management
- HR Policies.
- Employee relations.
- Internal communications.
- Attraction and sourcing.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Knowledge of HR best practices.
What we offer
- Competitive salary with up to 20% annual performance related bonus
- On-site parking
- Pension contribution
- Holiday purchase scheme