As the first point of contact for our customers you will be responsible for the timely and thorough handling of all communications. You will support with all energy related queries including account management, metering, and billing. You will need to be solution focused and work with the team to highlight opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
Main tasks, responsibilities and duties
- Answers customer queries through various channels promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Patiently listens attentively to customers to address their concerns
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information
- Works with management to maintain best practices for effective communication with customers
- Maintains knowledge of updated company processes and policies
- Meets regularly with team leader to give feedback to help improve customer service, response time and the staff experience
- Willing to learn to apply company policy and process to customer solutions
- Supports the company ‘one team’ culture
- Assist the customer using all resources and tools available aiming for first contact resolution and customer satisfaction
- Support the business through operational effectiveness, digital first.
- Committed to learning
- Customer Service
- Individual KPIs
- One team culture
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft office such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good people interaction & reasoning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Effective problem-solving skills
Reports to: Operations Team Leader