Supports a customer centric culture by having effective conversations to create an affordable and sustainable payment solution that is best for both the customer and the company. Works in a fast-paced call centre environment to address and resolve customer issues via all channels in collaboration with the team. Delivers against KPIs by taking ownership and supporting continuous improvement.
- Proactively identifies the reasons for arrears and takes ownership of resolving customer queries promptly, through various channels, to enhance the customer service experience
- Treats customers as individuals by listening and having quality conversations to establish the situation. Works with the customer to create a manageable and mutual solution to suit the customer and business.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence through self-control and resilience. Able to handle difficult calls, through influencing, assertive negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Conduct desktop research that identifies more accurate customer contact details, investigate customer liability and usage queries
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information
- Works with management to maintain best practices for effective communication with customers
- Maintains knowledge of updated company processes and policies
- Meets regularly with line manager to give feedback to help improve customer service, response time and the staff experience
- Willing to learn to apply company policy and process to customer solutions
- Supports the company ‘one team’ culture
Reports to: Head of Collections